Amir Slama's chic swimwear elevates the bathing suit to high-fashion status, for both women and men. Bright colors, splashy patterns, and dramatic cutouts embody the exotic and playful spirit of Slama’s native Brazil, where he launched the line in 1990 with his wife after an abrupt career shift from teaching as a history professor. Twelve years later, he won Brazil's Designer of the Year award. The Rosa Chá stand-alone store opened in New York in 2008, cementing the brand’s seminal status as a go-to label for attention-getting beach-goers and other well-formed super-humans, like Naomi Campbell, who has strutted her stuff on Slama’s runway.
- Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum
- Other Product Lines
- Owned By
- Rosa Chá Studio
- Rua Quata, 807, Vila Olimpia Sao Paulo, Brazil CEP 04546-044 55-0800-888-2600
- Where To Buy
- Rosa Chá, Barneys New York , Saks Fifth Avenue
- Related Websites : Rosa Chá (Official)
- Rosa Chá Designed ByAlexandre Herchcovitch, Spring 2010 - Present Amir Slama, 1990 - 2009Shows InNew YorkCollection TypesRTW, ChildrenSimilar ClienteleHervé Léger, Dsquared2Styles & TagsFeminine Rosa Chá Man Menswear Designed ByAmir Slama, 1990 - Fall 2009Collection TypesMenswearSimilar ClienteleDsquared2, DieselStyles & TagsEccentric/Whimsical.